Full-Time Work-at-Home Customer Order Specialist- 2nd Shift (Bowling Green)Apply Job ID R49847 Date posted 12/17/2020
Job Description Details
Our Customer Order Specialists make someone's day every day! You’ll shop with HSN and Cornerstone customers by supporting them through their purchases, educating them about various products, and providing an interaction that is fun, personal and creates loyalty. An awesome perk of working from home is there is no commute and offer great schedules!
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Must be available to work 2nd shift
- Must live in Williams, Fulton, Lucas, Defiance, Henry, Wood, Sandusky, Ottawa, Paulding, Van Wert, Allen, Putnam, Seneca, Wyandot, Hancock, Crawford, Richland, Huron, Erie, Ashland, Wayne, Medina, or Lorain County.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- The work at home phone number area code must be 567, 419, 330, 440, or 234
- Work at home phone number must be the home residence
- Previous experience in order service and/or customer service
- Ability to learn, retain and employ multiple order entry systems and support various brands
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time (at a computer, speaking with customers)
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Must meet the Work at Home Technical Requirements
Our Work at Home Specialists are asked to have and maintain all the necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers.
Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications
- High-speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up services are not an option
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider
HSN/QVC is proud to offer a new compensation step plan, that allows you to receive incremental pay increases periodically throughout the year, and the duration of your employment.
The Order Service Specialist's starting rate is $12.85/hr and will increase every 3 months for your first year. From there, you will automatically receive an increase every 6 months!
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.