Azure Cloud EngineerApply Job ID R50577 Date posted 06/03/2021
Job Description Details
We are looking for a highly talented and motivated cloud engineer to join the Engineering and Operations team working on the Microsoft Azure platform. This is a broadly defined role that encompasses many aspects of cloud engineering. The successful candidate will be multi-faceted in their interest and skillset. This role is critical to ensuring the organization can move swiftly along our cloud journey.
Who We Are
Be a part of delivering tomorrow’s innovations today! We are a leader in ecommerce technology solutions, from designing applications to creating entirely new platforms. Technology is at the core of all that we do. If you are energized by a dynamic engineering environment that encourages technical curiosity, collectivism, courage and a desire to grow professionally, then we want to talk to you!
- Build cloud foundational components encompassing network, security, identity, operations, and governance in the Azure cloud
- Develop and document cloud best practices, guidelines, and guardrails cloud technologies
- Operationalize solutions from proof-of-concept through production, using automation for repeatability, maintainability, and to enforce standards
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with best practices
- Deploy and troubleshoot cloud technologies in accordance with IT security guidelines.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years IT experience with Azure cloud experience
- Experience designing and implementing cloud solutions using IAAS and PAAS
- Deep understanding of tools in the Azure platform
- Expertise in PowerShell and other automation languages (Python, Go, etc.)
- Skilled building and using automation to implement cloud technologies
- Experience with cloud cost management and oversight
- Understanding of Active Directory Federation Services
- Ability to configure and manage Windows and Linux servers
- Strong knowledge of containers, container orchestration, and the Kubernetes ecosystem.
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.