FC Team Member - $20-$22* Per Hour with Seasonal Peak Rates*Apply Job ID R55276 Date posted 07/15/2021
Job Description Details
- Process arrivals and put-away products. Pick, pack and/or ship customer orders.
- Warehouse Associates may also perform indirect tasks as requested, such as working on computers to solve inventory problems, counting and reporting inventory accuracy, or ensuring efficiency of the warehouse through replenishing supplies and/or organizing work areas.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing and able to perform to the established standards of safety, quality, productivity and attendance.
- Demonstrated characteristics of reliability (attendance), teamwork, and sense of ownership.
- Willing and able to positively contribute to a professional, safe, and conflict-free work environment..
- Stand and/or walk for 10 hours per day, 4-5 days per week, with breaks every 2.5 to 3 hours
- Use proper safe body mechanics (such as lifting) to perform physical activities associated with order picking, packing, shipping, receiving, quality control and moving large and small objects
- Repetitive use of fingers, hands, wrists and arms, with good manual dexterity, to operate hand-held devices, small machinery and other stationary and hand-held tools
- Perform basic math skills for pallet and product counting
- Safely use stools, steps and stairs, while holding or carrying product
- Regularly lift and/or move objects 1 to 49 pounds throughout the shift and/or move objects that weigh 50 or more pounds in a team lift
- Regularly push, pull, stoop, kneel, crouch crawl, squat, bend, twist, grasp, and reach above the shoulders
- Occasionally required to sit and climb
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus; be able to read small text data on hand held devices and labels
- Comfortably work in elevated work spaces such as an order picker or 3rd floor of a tower
- Work in a fast-paced environment where performance is monitored to meet standards in safety, quality, and quantity of work.
- Be comfortable working on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet.
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.