Florida Bilingual Work-At-Home Customer Service SpecialistApply Job ID R52721 Date posted 04/20/2021
Job Description Details
The Bilingual Customer Service Specialist is a front-line service professional and brand representative for HSN. Our Bilingual Customer Service Specialists build customer loyalty and increase brand value with each and every phone interaction. They do this by establishing meaningful connections and confidently driving accurate and appropriate resolutions to problems with customer orders, accounts or other aspects of the customer experience.
At HSN, if you are Agile, Innovative, Pioneering, Dynamic, Boundaryless, Passionate, Customer-Centric, Collaborative, and Results-Focused, you will love it here!
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English
- Must live in Brevard, Citrus, Desoto, Hernando, Hillsborough, Manatee, Orange, Osceola, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, Sarasota, Seminole, Sumter, Volusia county or the Nashville, TN area
- Must have a 321, 352, 941, 863, 552, 813, 407, 727, 615, 931, 386, or 629 area code for your work at home number
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong PC skills to include: internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
- Prefer previous experience in sales or customer service
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Must meet the Work at Home Technical Requirements
Our Work at Home Specialists are asked to have and maintain all the necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview here are a few of them:
- Computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications High-speed internet connection.
- For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial-up services are not an option
- Standard copper line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider
HSN/QVC is proud to offer a new compensation step plan, that allows you to receive incremental pay increases periodically throughout the year, and the duration of your employment.
The Bilingual Customer Service Specialist's starting rate is $13.85/hr and will increase every 3 months for your first year. From there, you will automatically receive an increase every 6 months!
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.