Project Operations Manager Fulfillment Center (Days, M-F)Apply Job ID R54129 Date posted 06/18/2021
Job Description Details
- Manage project intake process for FC (fulfillment center) improvement ideas, consistent with network Change Management process
- Support operations with creative solutions and help remove barriers to projects, and escalate roadblocks appropriately
- Partner effectively with all departments inside the building and in the network and corporate in order to accomplish project goals
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis or ROI.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with senior managers, other staff members, or executives
- Use and continually develop communication and leadership skills.
- Continue to build the 5s and lean program and culture in the FC
- Learn and use up-to-date project management tools and techniques, consistent with PMP certification standards
- Help develop continuous improvement and project management skills in peers and other FC leaders
- Flex into operations management leading any FC departments as needed to support gaps or business need. Meet expectations of general Operations Manager position.
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent additional experience
- 4+ years of management experience in fulfillment center/warehouse operations; prefer retail/e-commerce and apparel experience
- Proven ability to effectively motivate, develop, and manage 50+ employees. Our culture is a critical part of our success, and you need to help drive it.
- At least 3 years of management experience in Receiving, Inventory Control, and/or Order Fulfillment
- Experience with building or improving inventory management, order management, and warehouse management systems and processes
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with high level of ambiguity and change
- Strong project management and continuous improvement skills
- Metrics driven mindset
- Customer service obsession, with willingness to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Effective communicator and leader for employees, direct reports, cross-functional teams and executive leadership
- Proven ability to quickly adapt and drive the right results using data
- Experience in the use of Kaizens, operational excellence process improvement
- Highest levels of integrity and ethics
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.