QA Analyst II - Dynamics 365Apply Job ID R52147 Date posted 04/21/2021
Job Description Details
Cornerstone Brands is embarking on a multi-year transformational project to replace our ERP systems with Dynamics 365. We are seeking an engaged and driven experienced quality analyst to assist with this initiative. This role will work closely with the internal team and external consultants to complete functional and regression testing. They will also be responsible for creating and executing automated regression testing as part of the implementation and on-going environment deployments. The ideal candidate will possess proven experience testing Microsoft Dynamic 365 as well as system integrations, and have a collaborative attitude with a strong desire to drive testing standards and efficiencies.
- Work with product owner, subject matter experts, and development team to create comprehensive written test plans and test cases ensuring negative test cases are considered.
- Provision data required to execute test cases.
- Execute test plans for new functionality and perform regression testing
- Create automated regression test cases as required
- Create/track defects and provide developers with details required to reproduce and resolve defects
- Document and communicate test results and metrics
- Participate in requirement and design reviews to ensure test plans are traceable to requirements.
- Partner with team members to maintain and update manual and automated regression tests.
- Review test plans with the development team and the business for completeness
- Validate changes in production during deployment
- 3+ years of experience with QA methodologies and software testing
- 3+ years experience with QA automation tools
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, Supply Chain and/or Commerce
- Experience creating test cases and executing test cases for both functional and integration testing
- Ability to write intermediate SQL code and understanding of relational databases
- Experience collaborating with project managers, developers and business analysts to ensure quality throughout a project release cycle
- Excellent communication skills, work ethic, and the ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.