Senior Product Manager- Shopping ExperienceApply Job ID R50270 Date posted 04/09/2021
Job Description Details
The Zulily Shopping Experience team is responsible for the end to end Zulily Customer Shopping Experience. We take pride in delivering cutting-edge, industry-leading solutions to support our customers’ ultimate satisfaction, business growth and new customer acquisition.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who is skilled and experienced in customer-focused product strategy and delivery. As a successful product manager on the team, you will have ownership of the product vision, starting with the customer, then gathering and reconciling requirements from a range of business partners including merchandising, marketing, engineering, user experience, supply chain, legal, finance and more working backwards from the desired end state to arrive at the plan to get there. You are a product owner from conception to end.
You are experienced in opportunity analysis, solutions design, and execution. You are capable of helping craft a compelling customer experience, defining a roadmap, modeling expected outcomes for deliverables (financial and otherwise), seeing them through to launch to achieve customer satisfaction and business goals. Following launch, the successful product manager will not walk away from the solution, but instead, confirm with the customer that we indeed got it right, evaluate business measures to ensure the solution met the need, and tweak and optimize what’s in production until the desired customer and business goals are met.
- 4+ years of experience working as a Product Manager or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Consumer-facing experience - This role is 100% focused on the Zulily customer
- Experience owning product/features from start to finish and excellent product sense
- You know what makes a great customer experience, and you can describe your vision with words and visuals as necessary.
- Ruthless prioritization – You have a strong sense of how to prioritize in a consumer space
- Experience with large-scale web and/or mobile apps, and/or e-commerce applications
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; self-proficiency in the use of analytics tools
- Demonstrated results working with and influencing stakeholders- in this role you will present solutions directly to C-level executives
- Technical proficiency – able to understand the nuances of complex alternative solutions
- Experience with agile methodologies
- SQL familiarity / proficiency preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required or relevant experience. MBA or MS preferred
About Zulily, LLC
Zulily, LLC, is a retailer obsessed with bringing its customers special finds every day—all at incredible prices. zulily features an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home decor, toys, gifts and more. Unique products from up-and-coming brands are featured alongside favorites
from top brands, giving customers something new to discover each morning. zulily was launched in 2010 and is headquartered in Seattle with offices in Nevada, Ohio and Pennsylvania. For more information visit www.zulily.com. zulily, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, RTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, Zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.