Senior SAP IT Analyst (OTC/IM)Apply Job ID R51724 Date posted 05/26/2021
Job Description Details
Qurate Retail Group (QRG) is seeking a Senior level SAP Analyst who will responsible for the process design, configuration and requirement gathering for SAP S4 Retail Supply Chain area, as well as integration touch points to other processes and systems. This individual will have experience with SAP OTC/ IM and will analyze, define and assist in the deployment of the SAP based solution for the Order to Cash (OTC) & Inventory Management (IM) processes in SAP SD and IM area and creates the global template and identifies any material gaps that may exist with the present and ongoing business and participates in the determination of whether changes are to be made to the Global template or localization is required. Our Senior Analyst also works on the complete life cycle from business requirement definition, through design, build, testing, training, technical documentation and delivery to production. In addition, participates in system’s technical and functional upgrades (e.g. OSS Notes, Service Packs, and Version upgrades) that are required and agreed by the Global IT team.
Who We Are
Be a part of delivering tomorrow’s innovations today! We are a leader in ecommerce technology solutions, from designing applications to creating entirely new platforms. Technology is at the core of all that we do. If you are energized by a dynamic engineering environment that encourages technical curiosity, collectivism, courage and a desire to grow professionally, then we want to talk to you!
- Serve as the subject matter expert for SAP IS-Retail Merchandising and Supply Chain data processes.
- Partner with business users and SI partners to identify and prioritize business requirements.
- Collaborate with architecture and infrastructure teams on best practices, design and environment setup.
- Accountable for future IT functional and technical design, configuration and integration of the SAP S4 Retail OTC and other OTC/IM Solutions.
- Define and document processes, WRICEF, Functional Specifications, test plans/scripts, deployment plans and legacy appl. changes.
- Ensure consistent definition and compliance of security.
- Partner with IT and IT leads and Business Leads to ensure design meets requirements and gaps and/or issues are identified / resolved.
- Conduct design reviews and assists with the design and specification development.
- Responsible for quality testing and working with users for UAT.
- Work with business to ensure mutual accountability as design results are achieved. Hold the business accountable to the design.
- Coordinates and/or executes master data definition, standardization, and conversion for large projects.
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience .
- Experience full lifecycle IS-Retail SAP implementations with an in-depth understanding of ASAP methodology
- 10+ years of experience designing and configuring SAP S/4HANA Retail, with components and functions such as Customer Service, Customer Master, Pricing, Order Management, Delivery Processing, Logistics/Distribution, Billing, Sales, Sales Reporting, Customer EDI, Returns, STO, Inventory
- At least 5 years of experience in direct hands on design and implementation of the SAP Inventory Management (Inventory movement,3PL, Site Master, Inventory Management)
- Strong experience with SAP IDOCS and interfacing with third party systems
- Cross functional experience with SAP modules such as MM and FI
- Experience with defining and/or executing projects using a global template
- Experience in managing budgets, project plans, resource allocations, and priorities are a plus.
- Some technical experience writing LSMW’s, debugging programs, data conversion tools, etc.
- SAP Certification Preferred
- SAP Business Process Knowledge
- Strong knowledge of ASAP Methodology
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.