Senior Software QA, SAP RetailApply Job ID R49013 Date posted 04/09/2021
Job Description Details
As a Senior Quality Analyst you will have advanced technology experience and participate in technical design, development and implementation of new and existing testing frameworks across multiple teams to support SAP Interfaces with Architects, Senior Developers and Product Owners to clarify requirements and drive test solutions.
Who We Are
Be a part of delivering tomorrow’s innovations today! We are a leader in ecommerce technology solutions, from designing applications to creating entirely new platforms. Technology is at the core of all that we do. Our QA team is a critical part of every software development process bringing unique value and ensuring products and service meets specific requirements. If you are energized by a dynamic engineering environment that encourages technical curiosity, collectivism, courage and a desire to grow professionally, then we want to talk to you!
- Work independently to prepare testing artifacts that describe operation and validation; develop, configure, code and test programs of varying complexity and scope.
- Present all work in test review sessions and articulate support decisions made and actions taken.
- Provide first and second level operational support for production systems when necessary and assist other team members with support and assignments (e.g., onboarding and mentoring junior team members)
- Coordinate activities with QA and Product team and participate in postimplementation reviews providing input related to the technical design of new testing applications/systems and architecture.
What You Bring
- BS in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of related experience with a focus on SAP full life cycle retail implementations, end to end integrations and understanding of code quality gates and deployments through pipeline.
- Ability to lead large programs and collaborate with teams across other functional areas globally.
- Experience in the following modules - Finance - AP/AR, FI-CA, Project systems, Tax , Treasury , Business planning & Consolidation , Fixed Assets, SC/MM - MM, IM, LE, QM (quality management), WM Warehouse management.
- Integration experience between FICO and MM/IM SAP modules: account determination, etc.
- Experience with SAP integration and extension methods: IDocs, BAPI, BADI, etc.
- Experience with SAP IS-Retail Merchandising, Master Data (Articles, Vendors, Merch and Article Hierarchies), Assortments, Pricing, Promotions, and etc.
- Exposure to UI, API, backend/database testing
About QVC, Inc
QVC, Inc., exceeds the expectations of everyone we touch by delivering the joy of discovery through the power of relationships. Every day, in nine countries, QVC engages millions of shoppers in a journey of discovery through an ever-changing collection of familiar brands and fresh new products, from home and fashion to beauty, electronics and jewelry. Along the way, we connect shoppers to interesting personalities, engaging stories, and award winning customer service. Based in West Chester, Pa. and founded in 1986, QVC has more than 17,000 employees and has retail operations in the U.S., Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, Italy, France, and through a joint venture in China. Worldwide, QVC engages shoppers on 14 broadcast networks reaching approximately 370 million homes, seven websites, and 220 social pages. Visit corporate.qvc.com to learn more.
QVC, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ : QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, "Qurate Retail Group"), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce,#3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. QVC, Q, and the Q Ribbon Logo are registered service marks of ER Marks, Inc.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.