Transportation Specialist IIApply Job ID R52342 Date posted 04/12/2021
Job Description Details
Reports to Manager, Home Delivery - Accountable for daily function of transportation. Resolves issues related to freight movements and ensures product moves in a timely and cost-effective manner. Identifies patterns and repetitive issues, communicates to leadership, and recommends potential solutions.
- Schedule, track, monitor, and resolve orders outside established guidelines/SOP
- Monitors and reports on residential delivery network
- Determining/routing movement of freight
- Maintains and communicates service providers’ metrics with supply chain leadership
- Prepare, update, and distribute reports for Transportation Management
- Partners with service providers to improve overall service levels to the customer
What You Bring
- 2+ years of transportation, distribution, or retail experience
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Working knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.